With us today is Heather Dreves, the Director of Funding at Secured Investment Corp and fund manager with, one of the fastest growing companies in the private money marketplace in the US, focusing on residential real estate investments. Heather is passionate about helping self-employed entrepreneurs and their families build wealth and succeed in their business ventures and helping investors deploy capital that is looking for a high yielding passive investment backed by residential real estate. She has seen real estate investors succeed and fail and is committed to tipping the scale to the side of success for everyone she can.
In this episode they discuss…
- The process behind Heather transitioning her team into focusing a lot of effort on fund management
- The power of being able to pivot when needed. Her real estate education series was forced to pivot from in-person a few times a year to now being completely virtual and hosting them 4 times a week and making more money than ever
- Different types of funds Secured Investment Corp handles and recommends for people asking for advice
- How Heather’s able to organically find investors through referrals, events, and different marketing content pieces
- The future opportunities Heather sees opening up as Secured Investment Corp continues to grow
- Mistakes you make early on in entrepreneurial careers where you think you can handle everything yourself instead of hiring out positions
- Teaching her children to be financially free and teaching them to take chances for multiple streams of income
To contact Heather or get in touch her team, you can head to their website to find tons of great info...
Subscribe To My YouTube!
Free Coaching Discovery Call
The Legacy Blueprint Podcast
Interested in any of my Real Estate Products? Make sure to head here: https://joeevangelisti.com/shop/