In this episode Joe is joined by Daniel Johnson! As the owner of RE Focus Financial Planning, he specializes in working with Real Estate Investors who need help managing their portfolios and laying out a real plan to reach the goals they’d like to achieve.
During their conversation they discuss…
- Daniel getting started in Real Estate in 2007 just before the housing crash
- Getting involved with AirBnBs early on and finding success in an quickly growing travel destination
- His idea of becoming a “Personal CFO” for Investors
- Breaking down Tax and Estate Planning as two of the most important things he does for each of his clients
- How the pandemic ruined his plans with a rehabbed 4-plex he wanted to refinance and use for an AirBnB and the lessons he learned on how to protect himself from now on.
- Teaching his 3 young kids to always hustle and think creatively
- His goal of helping every single one of his clients be able to retire with confidence.
To get in contact with Daniel…
You can find all of his social links as well as a link to book a free 30 minute intro call!
To get in contact with Joe…