In this episode, Joe talks with Marco Kozlowski. He’s a mentor and coach in the real estate space who has a team that still acquires 1,500+ units a year! He’s got an amazing story filled with hardship and personal struggles and was able to conquer everything to be pushed to the top of the real estate space.
In this episode they discuss…
- His early years getting married and having kids young and also having no money as a concert pianist.
- How seeing a real estate infomercial changed his career path.
- His second wife ran off with all of his money after the 2008 crash and caused him to be homeless for a period of time.
- A homeless man telling him to wear red socks and how it impacted him
- A lesson in kindness he learned from an old friend
- Staying confident to discuss finances even when he didn’t have any money himself
- The realization he made about multi units after the crash
- The 5D’s he focuses on when pulling lists
To contact Marco:
To contact Joe: