In this episode, Joe talks with Jeffrey Brogger! Jeffrey is the founder of Steezy.Digital and the RealNurture.io course. Jeffrey is a digital marketing genius based out of San Diego, that specializes in real estate and helps Brokers and Agents utilize tech better.
In this episode they discuss...
- When Jeffrey realized there was a need in the market to help agents with tech.
- The two types of agents and their pros and cons of each.
- Becoming a better leader by being personable.
- The biggest struggle most Brokers face.
- The idea of Energy Management and how that impacts your schedule.
- Jeff tells the story of how he went from being on top of the world in his early 20's, to losing it all after being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Here's the link to for where you can try out realnurture.io with a 7-day free trial and 50% off the first 3 months: https://www.
To connect with Jeff make sure to head to Steezy.Digital where you'll also find tons of his free trainings and templates!
To connect with Joe...
For today's episode, Joe is joined by Joe DiSanto who has been successful in multiple different avenues of life such as owning post-production studios that work on award winning documentaries, to investing millions into real estate projects.
The two of them discuss...
- How Joe went from getting a Fine Art degree to running his own post-production company.
- The risks that come with development deals and the cash needed upfront.
- The different types of people in life that either take the chances to be great or sit back and let things come their way.
- How business owners can grow their net worth.
- Why diversification in life and in business is one of the most important things you should have right now.
Check out Joe's website playlouder.com where you'll be able to find tons of free teachings on multiple business topics and also case studies on all of his real estate deals.
You can also reach out to him on his LinkedIn!
To contact Joe Evangelisti...
On this episode, Joe talks with 3-time best selling author Chris Prefontaine. Chris has been in real estate for almost 30 years and has worked in almost every niche over his career. Not only does he continue to purchase multiple properties a month but also coaches students from across the country.
In this episode they talk about...
- Chris' career before the '08 crash
- How he redesigned his company by 2012
- His favorite creative financing strategies
- How he's starting to break into Canada with his coaching
- Tips for training new VAs and Acquisition Managers on your teams
- The major lessons he learned during 2008
To get a copy of Chris's free ebook head to: smartrealestatecoach.com/ebook
To reach out for coaching head to: smart realestatecoach.com
To contact Joe: